It is not uncommon for people to make character judgments solely based on the way you handle yourself at the dining table.
At a business dinner or formal occasion, your table manners will be closely scrutinized; your performance can make or break the possibility of getting that big promotion, winning an important business deal or impressing your future in laws.
- Dining Dos and Don’ts
- Understanding Place Settings
- Proper handling of Napkins
- How to use Stemware
- Which Bread Plate is Yours
- How to Properly Eat Bread and Rolls
- Rules for Eating Soup
- Continental and American Dining
- Dealing with Unwanted Food
- The Correct Way to Pass Food
- Toasting Etiquette
- The Protocol for Ordering, Seating, Paying, and Tipping
We offer group classes consisting of your friends and/or family in your home or at a restaurant. Our rate varies depending upon the size of the group.
Included in each tutorial session is a copy of The Etiquette Nanny’s new book, Delightful Dining!
If you are uncomfortable with instructions in a group setting, we offer one-on-one training tutorials. You will be instructed in all the topics outlined above.
Please contact email@example.com for a quote.
“The world was my oyster, but I used the wrong fork” – Oscar Wilde