Greetings and Welcome to Mind Your Ps and Qs, a weekly podcast all about helping business executives and entrepreneurs make a greater impact on their clients/customers, and their revenue stream by utilizing the Art of Etiquette and the development of Essential Social Skills. Mind Your Ps and Qs was created to highlight the importance of manners and etiquette in business. My goal is to use this platform to offer valuable and easily implementable tips and strategies that will lead to greater success. I will interview successful business owners and influncers from various disciplines, who will share their secrets. I hope you will join me for the Mind Your Ps and Qs podcast on Thursdays.
- Episode # 25 Breakthrough With Brenda McCurdy
Breakthrough with Brenda McCurdy; Brenda takes us on her journey from Branch Director of large US District Office to becoming a member of the group ‘The Black Russian’ and solo vocalist.
- Episode # 24 Dealing With Rituals And Interruptions
Do You Have A Special Ritual That You Perform? How Do You Behave When There Is An Unexpected Interruption?
- Episode #23 Breakthrough With JoAnne Muegge
Discover How Easy Life Becomes When You Are In Tune With Your Life’s Purpose, Set Your Priorities And Focus On Your Goal – JoAnne Muegge, The On-Purpose Lady, Will Show You How.
- E0 #22 Uplifter Of Drainer – Which Are You?
Where Do You Fit In – Find Out If You Are An Uplifter Or a Drainer – And How To Change Your OutlooK!
- Episode # 21 Breakthrough With Pat Gloudon
Pat Covers Her ABC’s Of Life – Active, (Former) Banker, Community Advocate.
- Episode # 20 The Etiquette Of Toasts
How To Behave IF You Are Being Honoured With A Toast, Or Have To Give A Toast
- Episode # 19 Breakthrough With Rosemary Skinner
Rosemary Skinner of Soiree Events Extraordinaire Reveals How She Made Her ‘Breakthrough’ – From Banking to Extraordinary Event Planner.
- Episode #18 How You Can Become More Approachable
How You Can Use Poise, Etiquette, Tonal Quality And Knowledge Of Your Business To Make Yourself More Approachable
- E0 #17 Have You Taken Self Inventory Recently?
Taking Inventory Allows You To Present Your Most Professional Self
- Episode # 16 How Empathy Impacts Your Business
Empathy helps to build Deep Connections, which in turn help us to Work Better together